Tuesday 3 September 2013

Films questions 

Batman The Dark Knight Rises


What made you want to go and see the films?
Try to think beyond peer influence and consider any other factors that contributed to your choice. - It was recommended to me by a lot of friends seeing as I hadn't seen it and it had been out a long while. Also it had a lot of stars in the I knew about which gave it a good reputation in my eyes and therefore made me want to see it.

Did you like or dislike the films? - I liked it as it was an action packed film and that is a genre of film I enjoy. Also I felt the story line was great and it kept me interested throughout.
What factors impacted your enjoyment or lack of enjoyment? - The environment I was in impacted my enjoyment of the film as it was quiet and dark and this meant I was fully concentrating and I had no distractions. I was by myself when I saw it as I watched it on my laptop at home which wasn't so great for atmosphere or tension as it was only me in the room.
Compose a post with your conclusions. - I usually prefer to watch films with my friends as I feel it creates a better atmosphere. Also I prefer going to the cinema as I like watching it on a bigger screen and better quality. I would usually go to see a comedy or action genre film and usually go at the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment